New features, bug fixes, and support for a few new games added in this update.
- Both the monitor and web panel log to the database as well as their log files
- Removed the menu under Admin Menu in menu. Now links to admin menu page.
- Added new admin tool to view logs in database, expect additional features in subsequent updates
- If a user is already logged in when going to login page, redirect user to main menu automagically
- Added the ability to automatically disable servers on a specified date
- Further refinements of the update tool
- Server images are now being served from memory cache instead of using a database cache. It's quicker and should help alleviate issues with a memory leak with sqlite.
- Reduced remote monitor CPU usage on Linux when idle (now <1%; used to be 3-25%)
- CPU monitoring now works on Linux, but is an average over time instead of realtime like Windows
- Improved license detection code on Linux that should work on a wider range of distros
- Updated ArmaA3 query
- Updated query for Killing Floor servers
- Added query support for Just Cause 2: Mulitplayer servers
- Added query support for Starbound servers
- Updated TimyMCE
We had planned to make more progress on the auto installer with this update, but we're still trying to sort out the best way to implement it. We've added a new entry to the admin menu that will verify/create the folder paths and update tools (steamcmd/etc).
We've also removed the 'Admin Menu' menu. Now it's just a link to the admin menu page. The admin menu was getting too cumbersome and I don't feel users were fully looking around at all the tools/items available to them.
As usual get it in the downloads area