Web Design Section

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
wpehosting

Web Design Section

Post by wpehosting »

Hey Masher,

It might be a good idea to come up with a section on these forums specifically for web design stuff.
Reason

Re: Web Design Section

Post by Reason »

Agreed! Another user also suggested this years ago and I too think it would be beneficial for us users to have a central communication hub on the topic. It'd be great to have a section dedicated to "Themes and Customization" so we don't have to bother Masher with matters beneath him. It would likely bring additional constructive feedback and activity by users and for users.
Suggested topic name below, with "user supported only" in parenthesis so people don't expect Brainless Technologies support!

Code: Select all

UGCC General
UGCC Support
Customer Testimonials
Feature Requests
Pre-Sales Support
Documentation
Web and Theme customization (User supported only)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'll add a new section soon. Thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Wizz

Post by Wizz »

This would be awesome. I need a dark theme because of my eyes ( getting old LOL ). I just can't handle the white/bright colors/themes

Wizz
[XGS] Wizz
XGS - Xcaliber Gaming Syndicate
http://xcaliber.synology.me
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Here's some free themes that look pretty decent. Any bootstrap 3 theme should work though.

https://bootswatch.com/3/
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!