1.00PRC10 Updates

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
Masher
Site Admin

1.00PRC10 Updates

Post by Masher »

I believe this version should be very stable. I'd like to launch with version. Please update, test and let me know.
Upgrade instructions are at: http://www.brainless.us/ugcc
Download at http://redirect.brainless.us/dls/Deploy.zip

IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTE: If you are updating the web control panel and get an error message when trying to access the panel for the first time, please delete ugcc_sharp.* from the bin file of your webroot for the panel!!!!

Changes:
Added a 30 sec pause when starting dead servers if it is the first iteration through the server check (usually when a machine boots) to prevent overloading the box
Added a 5 second pause between restarts (panel and timed restarts) to allow the process to fully close and unbind ports before restarting
Increased timeouts to hopefully fix servers randomly timing out on remote servers and being reported as being down when they infact aren't
Tweaked remote query code to be a little more responsive. Speed up should be around 33%-300% in querying remote servers.
Tweaked check to see if a server is running to return false if a pid is set to 0, less queries on DB and remote servers and should speed up checks on servers that were stopped by a user
Added a report section.. Shows in one place all the PIDS, IP/Ports used, and payment info. (if you have an idea for more reports please let me know)
If an admin is logged in, most pages now have an Admin Menu link
Updated MySQL connector. Adds support for 5.1 Servers and seems to be a bit faster
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
KingJ

Re: 1.00PRC10 Updates

Post by KingJ »

Excellent, a few features in here I've been waiting for (reports) and a little bit of optimization is always good! PRC9 has been problem free for me, lets hope PRC10 is the same.

After launch, will you be releasing updates as frequently?

Update: Panel installed successfully without issue. Reports feature is very useful, thanks.
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: 1.00PRC10 Updates

Post by Masher »

After release I'll probably take a little break from coding for a bit, but yes, I plan on releasing updates as frequently as necessary. I have a few things already in the queue I want to add, and as I finish them I'll release updates. I'm also sure users will request new features and if I'm able I'll add them....
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!