Console logs

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
clumsyzombie

Console logs

Post by clumsyzombie »

Was wondering since I have upgraded the past 1 or 2 versions I have not been able to get
%ServerWD%\server\UGCC\Log.Log.txt
to create or be in the folder. This is a new issue I just not had time to report it
It use to be where the Console log file + was at and I could see it. Just started the past 1 or 2 updates back.
Set this to a log file that the server logs console output to. It will be shown in the console tool in the server management page.

Was wondering if this is a issue or do I have something going on with the console output not being saved to a file that then allows me to point to so I can view it in the web panel.

I know the console outputs not sure where it is. This is for the game Rust. I have not tested with any other games wasn't sure this is a game issue or a panel issue since it should capture output.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Console logs

Post by Masher »

Make sure you have something like the following in your command line

-logfile gamelog.txt

Then I use the following for my console setting (change the filename to whatever you used)

%ServerWD%\gamelog.txt
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Re: Console logs

Post by clumsyzombie »

I did a bit more digging and apparently Rust changed to Unity Eng. and doing that the logs that we did have went away. So yea you have to do that.