Linux Question

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
AmazingBlizzard

Linux Question

Post by AmazingBlizzard »

Hi,

I just wanted to know if the EzUGCC for Linux would work on Ubuntu 18.04? Thanks! :)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Linux Question

Post by Masher »

EzUGCC for Linux is a complete OS (Oracle linux) with UGCC already installed. It's not like EzUGCC for windows. You could try running it as a VM within Ubuntu if you wanted to.

That being said it does work fine on Ubuntu 18.04 if you install it manually; I've tested it.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AmazingBlizzard

Alright thanks so much!
AmazingBlizzard

Is there a way I can manually install it? All I am seeing in the downloads is the ISO
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Download the manual install package. It has everything (windows and linux).

http://www.brainless.us/downloadcategor ... and-ezugcc

I'd recommend going with the 2.00 version. If you need help getting going let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AmazingBlizzard

Masher wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:20 pm Download the manual install package. It has everything (windows and linux).

http://www.brainless.us/downloadcategor ... and-ezugcc

I'd recommend going with the 2.00 version. If you need help getting going let me know.
Hi again,

I am getting this when I entered the monitor portion of the installation.
Last edited by AmazingBlizzard on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Try editing the service file, find the execstart line, and try changing 2.0 to 4.5.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!