[Solved] Error when opening server management page

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
soupcan

[Solved] Error when opening server management page

Post by soupcan »

Hello,

I recently reinstalled our web server with Ubuntu 18.04, installed Apache, mono (5.12.0.301), and UGCC from the WWWPanel-Linux-Mono4 folder. Everything works fine -- except for the server management page. There, I get this error:

Code: Select all

System.Web.Compilation.CompilationException
CS1061: Type `ASP.ugcc_aspx' does not contain a definition for `btnGetCmd_Click' and no extension method `btnGetCmd_Click' of type `ASP.ugcc_aspx' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Description: Error compiling a resource required to service this request. Review your source file and modify it to fix this error.

Details: CS1061: Type `ASP.ugcc_aspx' does not contain a definition for `btnGetCmd_Click' and no extension method `btnGetCmd_Click' of type `ASP.ugcc_aspx' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Error origin: Compiler

Error source file: /ugcc.aspx
Exception stack trace:
  at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options) [0x00312] in <eae422b9b12f4162853d52b85a26cb6e>:0 
  at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath) [0x00008] in <eae422b9b12f4162853d52b85a26cb6e>:0 
  at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GenerateAssembly (System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder abuilder, System.Web.Compilation.BuildProviderGroup group, System.Web.VirtualPath vp, System.Boolean debug) [0x00202] in <eae422b9b12f4162853d52b85a26cb6e>:0 
  at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BuildInner (System.Web.VirtualPath vp, System.Boolean debug) [0x00106] in <eae422b9b12f4162853d52b85a26cb6e>:0 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Last edited by soupcan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Error when opening server management page

Post by Masher »

What version of UGCC are you using?

Did you modify the ugcc.aspx file at all?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'd try copying the web panel files again in case something got corrupted or didn't copy correctly
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
soupcan

Post by soupcan »

It was indeed a corrupt file, thank you Masher.