Killing Floor 2, Medieval Engineers, Reign of Kings, Space Engineers, & Terraria

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Reason

Killing Floor 2, Medieval Engineers, Reign of Kings, Space Engineers, & Terraria

Post by Reason »

I just purchased a license for EzUGCC and I greatly appreciate all the features available! However, I would like to request the following 5 games be added to the supported list with the most important two being "Killing Floor 2" and "Reign of Kings".

Killing Floor 2
Medieval Engineers
Reign of Kings
Space Engineers
Terraria

EDIT: I did see this https://www.brainless.us/forum/viewtopi ... =15&t=1533 about KF2 but hope that all 5 of these games can be added soon!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Killing Floor 2, Medieval Engineers, Reign of Kings, Space Engineers, & Terraria

Post by Masher »

KF2 can be used in the panel now, just select Source as the game type.

The panel will run any executable, (use the 'General' game type but some advanced features will not work (advanced monitoring, etc.). I'll try to track down some info on these.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Killing Floor 2, Medieval Engineers, Reign of Kings, Space Engineers, & Terraria

Post by Masher »

KF2 - Support coming, use Source game type for now
Medieval Engineers-Cannot find any information. Can you provide an ip/port of a server I can test against? If it's from the same developers as Space Engineers it should be easy
Reign of Kings - no native query protocol. Use general game type.
Space Engineers - Support included in next update.
Terraria - no native query protocol. Use general game type.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Reason

Post by Reason »

Hello Masher,

I appreciate your prompt response and apologize for my delayed reply but here it is.

1. Do you have an estimated release date for Killing Floor 2 & Space Engineers support?
Will support for both KF2 & SE include being able to see mapname + number of players for example, "Manor 20/32" ... beneath the info column in the web panel? That's what is most valuable to us.

2. Reign of Kings and Terrraria may not have a query protocol but is there no other way to get their info and have you considered contacting their developers about the addition of a query port?

3. As for Medieval Engineers, I should have done my homework before I included that in the list as it doesn't have MP yet :S
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I have a beta build ready. I've been testing it over the last few weeks and seems good so far.

1. Yes, it has support for seeing mapname and player info.

2. There's no other way unfortunately.

3. Ok, that make sense then. :P

http://redirect.brainless.us/UGCC/1.771/Deploy.7z
http://redirect.brainless.us/UGCC/1.771/EzUGCC2.exe
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Reason

Post by Reason »

Masher wrote:I have a beta build ready. I've been testing it over the last few weeks and seems good so far.
http://redirect.brainless.us/UGCC/1.771/Deploy.7z
http://redirect.brainless.us/UGCC/1.771/EzUGCC2.exe
Just to clarify, is that the link to the beta build with additions for KF2 & SE?
If so, I'll be happy to install and test the "EzUGCC2.exe" immediately!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yep, that's the link to beta build.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Reason

Post by Reason »

I haven't updated UGCC before and do you have a link to a walk-through? The last thing I want is to overwrite any of our server settings.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Download ezugcc, run and click upgrade.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!