Maintenance mode

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Frozen

Maintenance mode

Post by Frozen »

Im looking for this feature to be able to stop clients from logging in or doing anything when the maintenance mode is enabled.

This way we can stop all the required gaming servers and update them accordingly avoiding customers from starting them etc...

Could this be done? A sort of "Maintenance Mode" ?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Maintenance mode

Post by Masher »

Should be easy enough, I'll add it in the next update.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Hello

That would be great!

Also, it might be logic however, just adding that while in maintenance mode the administrator should be able to login, the rest should just get a message " We are in maintenance blabla try later "when trying to login
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Finished adding this, will be in the next update. There will be a checkbox on the admin menu page to enable/disable maintenance mode.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!