Demo request

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
inspirnation

Demo request

Post by inspirnation »

I myself like one of the guys up above are glad to see that someone finally offers a user friendly even though it is only just word links. I have seem to add users fine and even control the main part of the admin section with just the admin user. So far it seems great and I hope things work out for the best with your works. I would like to request a demo license and also I have a question for ya. If one of the games is not on the dropdown for games available, would I leave the dropdown choice to General or have you a way to load other games up? Thanks for your great attitudes and I am pretty sure that you will make a great impression to the crowd that I am going to offer this to for there own personal use. If a license is required so be it we will maybe take a load of them. Thanks again for all you have done.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Demo request

Post by Masher »

I'll send you a private message via the forums to get started with getting demo license.

If a game doesn't appear on the list, just use general. It'll work fine. The game type is really only so the panel knows how to query the game server. If you need game server queries, let me know what you are running and I can look into it.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!