Demo License Request

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
Alteran

Demo License Request

Post by Alteran »

Good day to you, esquires (and non-esquires)!

I head a fairly small clan and we're looking for a game server automation solution. We were on a very under-powered CentOS VPS to run our SRCDS games originally, and for that, GamePanelX and BGPanel were enough to suffice for our needs.

Now we've moved to dedicated hardware on a Windows OS. Considering just how many Windows Servers there are out there, I am surprised at the woeful lack of software support that exists for Windows Servers! None of the solutions I've used before seem to have any support for managing processes on Windows operating systems and I'm not going to touch TCAdmin with a rubber glove on the end of a ten foot pole, so I turn to you chaps...

Now, $20 really is nothing to me (least of all, because it converts to a mere £12 of my Queen Golds). If it works, then why not? Someone's put hard work and effort into producing a workable solution so that you don't have to do it yourself. Saving me that effort is certainly worth the money. Before I do go down this path, though, I would like to confirm for myself that UGCC is really a workable solution to my problem.

Long story short, I've been looking for some sort of process guardian to reboot my SRCDS-based servers when they topple, but specifically one that possesses some sort of API or facility to enable me to allow my game admins to reboot servers at ease. I'm not looking to re-sell any of our server capacity in the immediate future, although that isn't entirely off the cards.

I had already built a functioning integrated system into our forum to allow users with the correct permissions to enact reboots and other such shenanigans...
...and I'd like to be able to resurrect it so I can give my moderators and admins the tools that they need.

A demo license would really come in handy to give UGCC a short. If I can pull this off, I will be more than happy to fork-up for the real deal.

Cheers, and if you happen to be reading this today, have a fantastic valentine's weekend!