Demo License Request

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
Loco

Demo License Request

Post by Loco »

Hi Masher,

I run a gaming clan and support another gaming community. We host some servers at a GSP and run another 20 out of 3 different home locations. I am running 6 of those and have installed EzUGCC this last week to test. I am guessing that the Demo license allows me to test the full version for a short period, so I would like to request one. If all goes well, we will probably be ordering 3 licenses. FYI, we run the following servers so far:
  • 4- TF2
    3- L4D
    4- L4D2
    2- Killing Floor
    2- No More Room in Hell
    3- Minecraft
    1- Terraria
    1- The Ship
Occasionally we add a couple CS:GO and a CS:S, but our may issues lie with a couple TF2 and both NMRiH servers due to the Windows dialog that pops up and has to be clicked on before the server will restart. There have been many suggestions on how to keep that dialog from showing up, but none have been successful, so we are hoping that this will be able to address that. Our L4D2 servers "crash nicely" :D by just disappearing and "Restart On Crash" brings them back up, but UGCC offers a nice web-based panel that has the features we like from our rented GSP to share with the other admins.

One question I have is how can I change the port from 80, which is where I left it at install? If I have to reinstall, I can do that, just hoping there is a setting somewhere.

Thank you for your time and assistance and a really nice product!