Demo Request and a question

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
Tridz

Demo Request and a question

Post by Tridz »

Hello I already setup a panel with ezUGCC. And it works great. I would like a demo license.
One question is Can I install the website files into a webserver in a different location and make it work with my dedicated server?
Currently I am hosting it in the same machine with my gameservers. I would like to host it in a webhosting space and connect it to my dedicated server.
Also if I buy a 1 year license can I remove the branding on the bottom of the page? Or do I have to pay 50 dollars for that?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Demo Request and a question

Post by Masher »

Sure, I'll send you a private message to get the demo license process started.

You can host the web portion of the panel on a different server and have it interact with your dedicated server via the monitor being setup in remote mode. You'll need an additional license and have to use MySQL as your database. Look over the documentation section for more information. If you have webhosting through a host it mostly likely won't work.

To remove the branding you have to purchase the debranding addon with your license.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Tridz

Re: Demo Request and a question

Post by Tridz »

Ok thanks for the information. My webhosting was through a host so I will stick to ezugcc for a while then :)