A few questions

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
umarsa

A few questions

Post by umarsa »

Hello,

I heard from a friend that this control panel is damn good so i came to the site and i saw that their are demo licenses available.

Can i get one.

Also when you buy it can you change what server you want to use it on. For example lets say i buy it for server A but i decide to leave that but soon later i buy another server, server B will i be able to transfer it like that?

Thanks!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: A few questions

Post by Masher »

Yes,I will transfer licenses free of charge if they are in the 1 year of free upgrades time. Any license outside this window will require purchasing a new one.

I'll send you a private message here shortly to get you setup with a demo license.

Thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
umarsa

Post by umarsa »

A new one??

So its another $15? Not like a different price, like another year upgrades?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes, after the first year, buying again will get you another year of upgrades and transfers.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!