Demo Request.

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
goddleyeke

Demo Request.

Post by goddleyeke »

Hello and thank you for your program. So far, although very extensive UGCC has been a world of amazingness.

I have probably tried almost every other remote console, web console, and similar platform to control my CS:S scrds servers.

This program has opened a door to profit and success for my business, unfortunately I am still poor so I would like to request a DEMO license so that I could use the monitor aspect of your script compilation.

I plan on becoming a full time customer but a good long demo run would be a good start to getting that 20 dollars. I am extremely appreciative I didn't have to code out something like this myself so thank you for your time.

It wont let me upload the demo liscense request but I can link it on my server.
http://ek.newbn.ro/uploads/licrm.zip
goddleyeke

Re: Demo Request.

Post by goddleyeke »

PS not that you may remember but I purchased this liscense a little over a year ago but was in the Marine Corps so I never had the chance to use it because I was deployed. I believe the old license is expired though.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Do you by any chance remember the username you had in the license portal? Or an email/phone number, etc you may have given me? You can PM the details if you wish.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
goddleyeke

Post by goddleyeke »

I would like a demo license for the time being if at all possible.

I installed UGCC, and now QUERY is broke and RCON doesnt even show up so I don't know if that has to do with the license or not but maybe a fresh install with fix this.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'll send you a private message here shortly.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Query and RCON aren't affected by a license, so you may want to reinstall.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!