Upgrade went wrong

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
mcg_nl

Upgrade went wrong

Post by mcg_nl »

Hi Masher,

I updated to the new version.
But after restarting i got this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
BLOB/TEXT column 'updatetxt' can't have a default value
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: BLOB/TEXT column 'updatetxt' can't have a default value

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MySqlException (0x80004005): BLOB/TEXT column 'updatetxt' can't have a default value]
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() +202
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId) +73
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId) +20
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId) +88
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() +364
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +954
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +36
MashToolsSharp.mysqlClass.addcolumn(Object table, Object newcolumn, Object type) +204
UGCC_Sharp.dbinterface.addcolumn(String table, String newcolumn, String type) +150
UGCC_Sharp.dbupgrade_new.#=qckJ$lrVXssUaYIaamAXhyA==() +277
UGCC_Sharp.dbupgrade_new.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +963
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade went wrong

Post by Masher »

Can you try one of the fixes listed at http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/showthread.php?t=5254 and let me know if that resolves it?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
mcg_nl

Post by mcg_nl »

Tnx, that did the trick.
mcg_nl

Post by mcg_nl »

After upgrading 1 monitor i got the following message in the webpanel:

Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy) at UGCC_Sharp.tools.remote_command(dbinterface& sql, Int32 id, String command, String data, String& error) at UGCC_Sharp.tools.isrunning(Int32 id, dbinterface& sql, String& error) at UGCC_Sharp.menu.#=q91Cdsyjx2a0SJ7Zr5NjgRw==(String #=qORUAPLm_Nvn9kFDcwJRdvA==) at UGCC_Sharp.menu.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I was able to reproduce the problem. Stop the ugccmon service on the remote machine and replace the files with the ones in archive.

http://www.brainless.us/dls/ugccmonsvc.zip
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
mcg_nl

Post by mcg_nl »

Solved with the mini patch. Tnx