Server Error in '/' Application.

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
ogync

Server Error in '/' Application.

Post by ogync »

This is the error I'm getting when trying to update a file from the built in FTP.

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$TextBox1="...scription=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.Ca...").
Description: ASP.NET has detected data in the request that is potentially dangerous because it might include HTML markup or script. The data might represent an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. If this type of input is appropriate in your application, you can include code in a web page to explicitly allow it. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=212874.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$TextBox1="...scription=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.Ca...").

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\db1cb3d9\4e6e482e\App_Web_b52t5mjc.12.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$TextBox1="...scription=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.Ca...").]
System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +12340254
System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateHttpValueCollection(HttpValueCollection collection, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +203
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +12343418
System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +146
System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +129
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +12309827
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +12309345
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +119
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +99
ASP.file_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\db1cb3d9\4e6e482e\App_Web_b52t5mjc.12.cs:0
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34274
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Server Error in '/' Application.

Post by Masher »

I'll be releasing this update here shortly, but this should fix your issue.

EzUGCC: http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.82/EzUGCC2.exe
Manual install package; http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.82/Deploy.7z
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
ogync

Post by ogync »

also im trying to run a bat file as an extra and it when I hit launch it runs and then logs me out of the ugcc.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Do you have any errors in event viewer?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
ogync

Post by ogync »

After doing the update that you sent it worked more than it has. I get this now...but I figure I am doing something wrong.

C:\steamcmd\servers\rwr>TIMEOUT 5

C:\steamcmd\servers\rwr>START PHP.exe C:\SteamCMD\servers\rwr\media\packages\vanilla\scripts\start_invasion.php
stderr: ERROR: Input redirection is not supported, exiting the process immediately.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

What are the contents of the batch file?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
ogync

Post by ogync »

I got it to work thank you, just an error on my end.