UGCC 2.38 brings new features, bug fixes, and more.
- A new community pledge that we'll open source the software if we ever decide to discontinue support (we don't plan to at this time)
- Automated game server installer feature added! UGCC can now setup servers for you automagically. See the Quick Start guide to get started.
- WHMCS provisioning module available for testing (please contact us for more information)
- French translation updated by Blaizz (Thank you for sending in your updates!)
- Graceful shutdown settings are definable per game type now (no longer hard coded nor need to wait for us to implement)
- Added option to update during timed and scheduled restarts
- Fixed an issue with graceful shutdowns when time to shutdown was greater than 10 seconds
- Game types are able to be updated online
- New variables (javahome, randomstring, %Port+xx% and %Port-xx%)
- Bunch of new API commands (install, installfast, installfastloc, serverinfo, listinstallers, listsdefs, listserver2, listuser2)
- General API fixes and error reporting/handling improvements
- Minor updates to Report admin tool
- Added a job queuing system, jobs can viewed via the Report admin tool
- New variables (javahome, randomstring)
- SQL query optimizations
- Fix for being unable to stop steamcmd updates on Linux
- Fixed issue with Conan RCON not working since previous panel update
- Default map images added for newer install templates
- Added new server email notification function (editable in general config page)
- Location names are now editable
- SQL tool usage is logged
- Database clean up is logged
- Updated remote communication protocol to be unaffected by differing locale settings
You can download the updates from the UGCC download page.
User's upgrading from versions lower than 2.3x and are running MySQL may experience an issue after upgrading. The fix is detailed here.