monitor problem

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
mjmfighter

monitor problem

Post by mjmfighter »

i installed the ezugcc, and am having a problem with the monitor program restarting my server like every 4 mins.

here is the error code:

Code: Select all

9/14/2010 8:38:33 AM 	Server id1 has been non-responsive for 4 queries--restarting.
9/14/2010 8:38:33 AM 	Server dead (GunGame), attempt to restart...SUCCESS
9/14/2010 8:38:54 AM 	Error sending crash report
Failure sending mail.
please help!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: monitor problem

Post by Masher »

You have advanced monitoring turned on for the server. If you read the description of the feature in the panel, enusre that they query tool in the panel works for the server (ie. the tool that reports the server name, map, players, etc.). If the query doesn't work from the panel the panel thinks the server is dead and will restart it after 4 consecutive failed queries. This is what is happening to you....

Also looks like you may need to enter your mail server settings as you have crash reporting turned on.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
mjmfighter

Post by mjmfighter »

the query doesnt even work at all, give no error message or anything, just a blank screen. and all the info that is put in there is correct
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Do you have the game type set correctly? What settings are you using for the query ip/port?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Also you might want to turn off advanced monitoring until you get the queries working correctly.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
mjmfighter

Post by mjmfighter »

wow, i feel like an idiot. had the game mode set to general.... oops

thanks for the help
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No problem, glad you got it sorted out.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!