Update Error

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
HRO Monkey

Update Error

Post by HRO Monkey »

On my control panel I get the following:

Update is available at www.brainless.us

When I go there and go to the download link for the new 1.71 download and download it. I get the 1.702 file every time.

My Stats:
Confiuration Variables:
Licensed: False
Version: 1.702
DB Source: sqlite
Process User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Mappath: C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\UGCCPanel
Host Name: Atom-PC
Log folder: C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\logs
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Update Error

Post by Masher »

I just did a download and install, and 1.71 was installed. Are you running the downloaded file and clicking the upgrade button?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
HRO Monkey

Post by HRO Monkey »

I had the old 1.702 installed. Clicked the .exe file in installed directory to uninstall it. When done I went to my download directory and installed the file I got from your download.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

You don't need to uninstall before upgrading. Are you sure you're running the new ezugcc2.exe and not one you had previously downloaded?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
HRO Monkey

Post by HRO Monkey »

I am at work. I just downloaded the file here and it works great! 1.71. When I get home in 5 hours I will delete all instances and directories of UGCC and start from scratch. 1 question. I have a backup of 2 servers from 1.702, will they update to 1.71?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yeah, they should restore just fine.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
HRO Monkey

Post by HRO Monkey »

Thanks for the fast replies! Love your product. I might go to a paid version. Our Clan runs 10+ Halo PC and Halo CE Servers. We have used this control panel for awhile. I just like the idea of auto server restart every day. And maybe a few other options in the paid version.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Great! Just out of curiosity, were you able to get the server query working (the map and player counts) within the panel? If so what game type did you set the servers to?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
HRO Monkey

Post by HRO Monkey »

I will pm you info so you can login and look yourself. That way you know where you want to go.
HRO Monkey

Post by HRO Monkey »

All is good, reinstalled and now 1.71