License question

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
hybrid82

License question

Post by hybrid82 »

Greetings Masher,

Hybrid here again. I am really enjoying your software and am truly thinking about obtaining a license. I have a few questions though.

1.) All I would need is 1 license - which costs $30 if I remember correctly. If I buy this license for the EzUGCC, does it apply to only the EzUGCC or can I use this for the regular UGCC (linux) if I ever decide to switch from Windows to Linux down the road?
2.) Since I have the free version atm, how do I get the license setup correctly to ensure everything is still working with nothing lost or having to re-install everything again?

I may have other questions after I receive a response to these as well...

Looking forward to your response.

Hybrid
Kind Regards,
Hybrid82
Masher
Site Admin

Re: License question

Post by Masher »

Hi Hybrid,

I'm glad you're enjoying our software. :)

1.) You can use it for the regular UGCC as well. You just have to be in your one year period of free updates to be able to revoke and regenerate a new license if you need to switch it over to Linux.
2.) To license the panel, you simply create a license request, upload it to your customer portal (here on our site) and a license file is created that you download and save to the same folder the license request file is generated in. Then you simply restart the web panel and monitor. You should then be licensed.

Hope that helps!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
hybrid82

Re: License question

Post by hybrid82 »

Thank you for your reply. I have just purchased a license. I'm currently in the process of restarting my VPS. If I have any further questions, I'll let you know!

Again Thank you!

Hybrid
Kind Regards,
Hybrid82