Support This Games Question

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
GecKoTDF

Support This Games Question

Post by GecKoTDF »

Hi people,

I am testing this panel a few weeks ago in my gaming server and the performance its amazing.-
But I have a few games, the Query its not working because don't have support - Don't know if is posible to have it, they are:

Medal Of Honor: Airborne
The game have remote console for example and query port, but cant make it work with the panel.-

Zandronum Servers
They use ZDoom sistem, have query port too, I have a few multiple servers using that system (Doom II, Wolfenstein 3D, etc)

Crysis Wars
Crytek servers

Thats the only games I dont have the query system, then all the other servers use some Unreal system, Source, Gold Source, etc - And works fine.-
All the games start OK, and can be stopped without problem.

Thank you very much - Im thinking in by a licence to have auto-restart, auto-start after shutdown, etc
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Support This Games Question

Post by Masher »

For medal of honor, try setting the gametype to the various gamespy types, and enter the query port.

Crysis is gamespy query type as well.

Let me know what works and I'll add them as proper entries.

As for the zdoom/zandronum I'm unable to find any information on what they use for query protocols. Any ideas?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Hi Masher,

First thank you for your quick reply and attention.-

Ok, I try the Medal of Honor Airborne, with all the Gamespy protocol (Gamespy / basic / 2 and 3) are the same, the game works OK, you can see in the server list of the game, and connect without problem, try different query ports I see in the internet, with all protocols and using IP 127.0.0.1 or the Local IP of the LAN board and no luck:

10000 (game port)
24389 (Punk Buster port)
25000 (Remote admin port)

I get some information from here:
http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/archive/i ... 13313.html

But Its weird because GameTracker dont support this game, and HLSW in theory support it but not work too.-

---

Crysis Wars and mods works OK with Gamespy Protocol 2

---

And about Zandronum, here i Find some information about:

https://wiki.zandronum.com/Launcher_protocol

I believe can be very important If you can make work Zandronum system there are a extreme big comunity behind that, and the games are very low CPU/RAM and bandwith so the people usually mount 4 or 5 games or more, and If we can use the power of this panel, will be extremely easy.-

By the way there are a Remote admin tool for Zandronum protocol and Skulltag

https://github.com/Monsterovich/QZRcon

Probably you can find something there, any information you need, I can give you without problem.-

P.D: Sorry about the english.-
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yeah it looks like airborne may be a lost cause. Seems there is no real query port for it.

I'll get a zandronum server setup and start working on the query protocol over the next week or two.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Sure no problem about airborne, they have his own remote rcon admin - so I can still use that to send commands and all that stuff - And continue using the panel for that game (start, stop, watchdog, etc)

About Zandronum perfect, Im happy with that, anything you need for testing, send me a patch or things like that no problem, I have servers ready to test, and enviroment for testing.-

The performance of the panel Its amazing:

---

Masher to avoid open new threads, my english its not the best so I get some troubles to understand some points but my questions are:

1 - I can control a second panel with one panel? example I have two servers, with two licences, but only one panel can be access from outside, so, I can control that second panel with the "public" one ?

2 - When the licence expire, the panel will continue working, I will lose future updates, and the panel will switch to free mode? or only lose the future updates.-

3 - What are the differences to use the default database or MySQL, I can mount a MySQL - But what are the advantages of that ? - I can make status reports? stadistics? something like that?

--

Thats all, Im very impressed with the support level, and the good price of the panel, really performance per buck system, congratulations
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

1. ) Yes, you can control multiple computers/servers with one web interface. You simply install the monitor on the other servers and enable remote mode. It also requires using mysql for database. More info is available here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=137

2. ) The panel will continue to function as licensed, but you loose out on future updates and the possibility to transfer licenses to different computers. We also offer a 25% discount to customers who renew their licenses at the end of there term.

3. ) MySQL is really on beneficial when using the panel in master/slave (remote) mode as mentioned in #1.

I'm glad you're enjoying the panel. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Oh, feel free to create as many threads as you'd like; otherwise I might not catch you've edited a thread; and no need to apologize for your English; it's quite good.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Great :D next month I'm going to purchase the panel.
Any question I will make a new thread - but for the moment everything it's very clear in your answers and wiki.

By the way any advance with zandronum platform or testing let me now, will be very glad to help.

Have a good day.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Got the query done for zandronum. Should have a beta to test hopefully by the end of the weekend.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Zandronum is supported in 1.951+. Also added crysis gametype.

https://www.brainless.us/forum/viewtopi ... 7642#p7642
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Hi Masher, Zandronum support works fine, and perfect, use the same game port to query port, report OK players and actual map.-

Thank you very much!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Ah by the way masher - Its posible to add Rcon support to zandronum? or its a difficult idea?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'll look into when I have some free time.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Thank you Masher - I will stay tune - Everything else its working Fine.-