Guest Interface or General Status?

UGCC is an affordable web based control panel for controlling game servers. Works on Windows/Linux/BSDs.
GecKoTDF

Guest Interface or General Status?

Post by GecKoTDF »

Hi,

Have a question, it's posible to have some type of generic interface to show all servers status? like a guest screen to show all servers but you cant touch nothing - I was thinking in create a limited user, but they still need to login to access.-
Its very usefull to avoid use Gametracker or things like that.-

For example I create a user call it "Guest" with a generic password in a user group "Guest" - only can see "notes" of every server in the config - So he can access, see all servers status, query, players, etc - But cant touch nothing.-

I believe its not posible a autologin, or something like that - Because can be very handly have that function we can put the webpage like an Iframe in another place, or just a redirection from a webpage to show the users the Server Statuses of players, etc.-
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Guest Interface or General Status?

Post by Masher »

Have you looked into using the server image features? Would that meet your needs?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Oh perfect, thats the point - I dont read about that, I see this in the documentation:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=673

Server images allow you and your customers to show live status of your game servers via a dynamic image. Use them on your clan site, forum signatures, or where-ever you'd like.

So yes its working - Try it and works fine - By the way its posible to change de text? For example in my case show this:
0 of 8 players on map MAP01

Thats OK - But I can change that to spanish for the server image? - Its just an idea, if is not, no problem.-
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'll mess around and see what I can do.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
GecKoTDF

Post by GecKoTDF »

Good, or the posibility to change the font size or type will be good, normal fonts like don't know Tahoma or something.-