Automatic restarts

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Hazz

Automatic restarts

Post by Hazz »

It appears automatic restarts at a specific time have stopped working for us, by the looks of it since the last update. I have the servers set to restart at 5am when they reach below a certain player count.

There is also this error popping up nearly every other line in the ugccmon.log:

Code: Select all

5/29/2013 08:36:41 	  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw (System.Exception exception) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw (System.Exception ex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MashToolsSharp.mysqlClass.reconnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at #=qeD0qd3zufSCGl5W3goZyiHIqEEn19XotoOQEMuNTzFs=.#=qwaoHc_8GWM1DqMTB6isQWA== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at #=q7JZs_hGo5cTCgCSMoGZYeSVE5oSLAlHGNNx9MNoyHCI=.#=qR8z$Jcsd7NO7eZG_ZPeiOQ== () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Thanks.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Automatic restarts

Post by Masher »

What's the time interval inbetween those messages? Do they go away if the monitor is restarted? Could you send me your entire log file?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Hazz

Post by Hazz »

It appears to be every 10 minutes. I haven't restarted the monitor in a while... I've restarted it, will see if that helps.

Do you have an email I can send you the log on?
Hazz

Post by Hazz »

I've sent you the log.

It appears after restarting the monitor the automatic restarts are working again and there are no errors as of yet.

Although not sure if its normal for the monitor to require restarts every so often.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No it shouldn't require restarts. I'll review your log and try to determine what may have caused it and try to fix for the next release.

Thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!