Weird Issue

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
PAL-18

Weird Issue

Post by PAL-18 »

I'm having a really troublesome problem with UGCC.

I also noticed that the monitor opens a new listening port (from IP 0.0.0.0) with incrementing UDP ports and this goes on forever.

Any idea how i can solve this?
Last edited by PAL-18 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: IP Tunneling Issue

Post by Masher »

What's taking up RAM? The monitor or the web portion? What about the ports (monitor, or ugcc)?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Re: IP Tunneling Issue

Post by PAL-18 »

Doh oops. I found the problem. It was actually the monitor and the logs keep spamming this:
11/25/2013 1:15:50 PM Error in update check for server id: 5-The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.steampowered.com' at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri, XmlReaderSettings settings, XmlParserContext inputContext)
at #=qPh5hEuJ3vJxdX83FMa1t1ltIhLUJhw5rVVMFyk2a8S0=.#=qfJ2PaeFE7JzbqZAa8HlYIw==(String #=qn3G0XvFvTkghf_FmWSpfeA==, String& #=qmZAV$8DdC2L72t5ZIa3IdQ==)
at #=qPh5hEuJ3vJxdX83FMa1t1ltIhLUJhw5rVVMFyk2a8S0=.#=qiXbxZTa_v1banDhh4Ka4tw==(#=qCnr69fKaPvDJyC1P0XESSHozingD7Z3QFvBSe9Ce588=& #=q6QtyB$l46dG6RO4_cVvNPQ==, Boolean #=qOGICopbYesx2v59fAE8eyg==, String #=qEX7CKlnkiWVO42L7$X1FsA==)
I can't view websites either so that's the issue (i just discovered my dns settings were somehow blanked). Maybe set something up in UGCC where if it detects websites that can't be queried, it just stops the monitor instead of using up all the ram (which could lock up and crash a server box).