[1.72] Servers dont auto start at bootup

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
PAL-18

[1.72] Servers dont auto start at bootup

Post by PAL-18 »

Before i start, I read the sticky before i made this post.

Version 1.72 isn't starting my server's when the system is rebooted. I'm a licensed user and license is properly set up. I have "Restart on crash and at system startup" checked on all my servers and the monitor service is running, yet the server's dont auto start.

I have to manually start them, and only then they will restart when the server crashes and whatnot.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: [1.72] Servers dont auto start at bootup

Post by Masher »

Do you stop the servers before restarting? If so the monitor will not autostart them at boot, only if they were running at shutdown.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

Nope, they are always running before the restart occurs.

One other thing that might be causing an issue: this is on a Microsoft Hyper-V VM.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Can you use the log tool to check for any messages from the monitor.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

There's lots of this:
2014-08-29 6:51:44 PM Expecting version 51 of the database; but version 25 was found. If you've updated and haven't logged in to the panel yet this is normal. Please update the monitor or login into the panel to update the database. Sleeping for 30 seconds and will recheck...
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Ok, you've been affected by the database bug in the newer releases.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1438

Stop the ugccmon and ugcc-www services. Backup the database (ugcc.db3) in the ezugcc/db folder. Then follow the instructions from the fifth bullet and on. It should fix the issue. Sorry for the hassle.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!