Server Error After Latest Update 1.15

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
hippyWedBetter

Server Error After Latest Update 1.15

Post by hippyWedBetter »

I'm running 2003 Server x64. I updated from 1.10 to 1.15. This is the UGCC Info:

Confiuration Variables:
Licensed: True
Version: 1.15
DB Source: oledb
Process User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Mappath: C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\www
Host Name: (removed)
Log folder: C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\logs

On only 1 of the servers, when I try to manage it I get:

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +2755599
   System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) +117
   System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +189
   System.Convert.ToDouble(String value) +68
   UGCC_Sharp.ugcc.refresh() in C:\inetpub\UGCC\ugcc.aspx.cs:144
   UGCC_Sharp.ugcc.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\UGCC\ugcc.aspx.cs:50
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +13
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +80
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +49
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3755

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433 

This happens on only 1 CSS server, all others are fine. I've copied the config of the server via "save and new" with the same result on the new instance. Is this an easy fix? Or should I just recreate that 1 server?

Thanks for an awesome program,

hippy
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Server Error After Latest Update 1.15

Post by Masher »

Look in eventviewer for something related to asp.net and post the full error message. I'll see where it's barfing at, hopefully have an easy fix for you. :D
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
hippyWedBetter

Post by hippyWedBetter »

Code: Select all

Event code: 3005 
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. 
Event time: 7/15/2008 8:03:47 PM 
Event time (UTC): 7/16/2008 3:03:47 AM 
Event ID: ec1b43330d3f4d7f84a39a9e61abb4be 
Event sequence: 85 
Event occurrence: 6 
Event detail code: 0 

Application information: 
    Application domain: b88f8882-1-128605402439218750 
    Trust level: Full 
    Application Virtual Path: / 
    Application Path: C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\www\ 
    Machine name: TEHBFF-0AV9WV44 

Process information: 
    Process ID: 1968 
    Process name: httpd.exe 
    Account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM 

Exception information: 
    Exception type: FormatException 
    Exception message: Input string was not in a correct format. 

Request information: 
    Request URL: HTTP://127.0.0.1/ugcc.aspx?id=43 
    Request path: /ugcc.aspx 
    User host address: 127.0.0.1 
    User:  
    Is authenticated: False 
    Authentication Type:  
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM 

Thread information: 
    Thread ID: 13 
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM 
    Is impersonating: False 
    Stack trace:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
   at UGCC_Sharp.ugcc.refresh() in C:\inetpub\UGCC\ugcc.aspx.cs:line 144
   at UGCC_Sharp.ugcc.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\UGCC\ugcc.aspx.cs:line 50
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
hippyWedBetter

Post by hippyWedBetter »

Thanks for the IM and answer Masher. I thought I'd post the resolution (or cause of the problem) in case anyone else has had the same issue.

Don't put $ signs in front of the payment amounts area :D . That was it.... only use #s. Silly me.

Thanks again for a great control panel Masher!

hippy
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No problem, thanks for the follow up. :D
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
KingJ

Post by KingJ »

hippyWedBetter wrote:Don't put $ signs in front of the payment amounts area :D . That was it.... only use #s. Silly me.
I have my currency symbol in the email definition rather than a numerical value. Unless you charge in different currencies, that would be the best solution.
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.