Attempting to Install EzUGCC

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
spunky

Attempting to Install EzUGCC

Post by spunky »

Hi,

I've just tried to install EzUGCC, following the instructions listed here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=129 I used the default port and installed as a service.

When I attempt to login to the control panel by going to http://localhost I receive the following error message: Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

I'm not sure what's gone wrong or how to fix it and would greatly appreciate any help.

Many thanks,

Spunky
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Attempting to Install EzUGCC

Post by Masher »

Try your machines ip or 127.0.0.1. If neither of those work only other thing I can think of is if something else is on port 80 and you could try to install with a different port. Also check the logs in the logs folder for any tips.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
spunky

Post by spunky »

Thank you very much Masher, it was just a port change that was required. :mrgreen:
spunky

Post by spunky »

Hi Masher,

I've got UGCC to work on my dedicated server and it's currently monitoring my two game servers, a CS:Source and TF2 server.

It seems to be working correctly, but for some reason both servers are showing a Server Status as 'Not Running'. When I query the server using UGCC I can see the current map and player names on the server. What could be preventing it from updating the server status correctly?

Regards,

Spunky
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Are you using the panel to start the game servers?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Also be sure to stop any game servers not started from the panel. A reboot might help also.

You can also add the -condebug command line to have the stuff usually written to the console dumped to file. Then review console.log for any tips.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
spunky

Post by spunky »

Hi Masher,

Thank you for the quick responses. Stopping and starting the servers has done the job and it's updated the server status correctly.

So far I'm very impressed with UGCC and once I've used it a bit more I'm sure you'll be getting an order from me.

PS. If the SRCDS crashes can UGCC auto-restart, even if the crash is one of the "instruction XXX can't be read" errors?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yes, but you have to make a registry change in order for it to be able to. I just realized I don't distribute the tools with the ez installer, but download the manual install package--in it is a tools\win folder. Double click the 'Disable Error Popups.reg' file and allow it import into the registry. Now it'll recover from those types of errors.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!