Sql issus

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
gkiller01

Sql issus

Post by gkiller01 »

Hi can anyone help with this because i not good with sql

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException
Unknown column 'owner' in 'field list'

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.
Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): MySql.Data.
Exception stack trace:
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Sql issus

Post by Masher »

What page are you getting that error on? And which version of the panel are you using?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

after i login on the panel, the version is what ever the one i got off the website today
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

How did you install? Did you import the ugcc.sql into your MySQL database.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

ya i imported it
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I would double check all of your database settings in Web.config. Check the log files as well for other issues that may be database related.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

all the log says is Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. or Home path: /root thats the only two things in there. I have also run the Check.aspx and it says all ok.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Maybe try deleting and recreating the database.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

now i have

Runtime Error
A runtime error has occurred

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed (for security reasons).
Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

if i change the web.cfg its the same thing again
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Sounds like your Web.config has an error. Start with a fresh one and don't remove anything and pay attention the quotes and the ending />
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

i now get this

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
Error deserializing configuration section httpRuntime: Unrecognized attribute 'requestValidationMode'. (/ugcc/www/Web.config line 1)

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.
Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): System.Configuration.
Exception stack trace:
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSection.DeserializeSection (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Configuration.Configuration.GetSectionInstance (System.Configuration.SectionInfo config, Boolean createDefaultInstance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSectionCollection.get_Item (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Configuration.Configuration.GetSection (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName, System.String path, System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.GetSection (System.String sectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.HttpRuntime..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Which version of mono are you running?

Try removing the request validation line in web. Config.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I've released an update that should fix your initial sql error. Please update with that build.

Visit the downloads area to get it.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
gkiller01

Post by gkiller01 »

i got it to work thanks that update worked but i need help with this how can i fix

Server id 4 has a command of /home/public servers/mc modded/Server Start.sh but the running process for this pid is bash. You may want to update your command to match this so the panel will detect the server as running if this is the expected program.