Problem with footer editor

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Frozen

Problem with footer editor

Post by Frozen »

Hi,

Since the beginning, I've added into my footer of the panel a Script so that my live chat appears.

<script type="text/javascript">
***SCRIPT COMES HERE**
</script>

However, after the last update, I wondered why the chat is not appearing. And I found that once I add the script and click save, and check again, the whole script i pasted is replaced by:

<script type="text/javascript">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</script>

How can I fix this? It always worked, and something has changed as for why it cannot be implemented.

Hope you can reply fast,

Thanks
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Problem with footer editor

Post by Masher »

You may want to manually edit the footer.inc file instead of using the editor tool.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Hello

Indeed, editing the file worked, it shows again. Will this be sorted in a new update or will I need to edit the file manually from now on?

Regards,
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Not sure what caused that to be honest. Might be the wysiwyg editor. In the future just backup your footer.inc and restore it after any updates.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!