Is there any way to see my server console

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
MeatCircus

Is there any way to see my server console

Post by MeatCircus »

I love the cp except for the fact that I can't see my server console when it's running. I know with firedaemon I had the option to switch to session 0 and view the server consoles. I know I can basically see everything from the console with rcon but I'm running Rust servers which also display the server's fps, amount of entities, and couple other things that dont show up in rcon plus when I'm logged into the machine and updating oxide plugins it's nice to have the console right there to reload plugins and whatnot after making config changes
soupcan

Re: Is there any way to see my server console

Post by soupcan »

There is "Capture Program Output" in the admin Settings page. An alternative is you can try piping your program's output to a file, by adding this to the end of your launch options:

Code: Select all

>"Path\to\file.log"
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Try the local broker.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1043
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
MeatCircus

Post by MeatCircus »

DOH! TY Masher
MeatCircus

Post by MeatCircus »

I run 2 servers on the same machine..do I need to run 2 instances of the broker?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

No. Try winbroker if a new window doesn't open when using the ugccbroker.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

So do you need to set this to start when you start the servers in the settings of each system becuse when i do the console it tells me.

On the server I manual started UgccBroker.exe and I can see it when I start the game but how do I make each one apper for each server?
Is this something I need to add to start in my template where would you put this at? If I edit the server.
I need to be able to run around 10 of them at one time

On the Home screen when you click the wrench I then click on view console I get black screen and then below.
Console file doesn't exist!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The broker lets you see the the actual executable running on the desktop.

The console tool you basically point it to a log file and the console tool shows you the contents of the log file.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

Masher wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:48 pm The broker lets you see the the actual executable running on the desktop.

The console tool you basically point it to a log file and the console tool shows you the contents of the log file.
I see now. awesome. I got it working wow. That is awesome.