Problems connecting from another IP

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
ledieurust

Problems connecting from another IP

Post by ledieurust »

Hi,

I just installed the control panel 5 days ago and everything was working fine.
Today of my moderators tried to access to the control panel and when he logged in, a message saying "you have no access to any server" showed up.
I tried to access also and I got the same message with the admin account. Then I tried to connect to the control panel from the dedicated server and it worked.

I deleted all the user accounts and set them up again, making sure I selected all the correct options, choosed the server and the permissions given, then clicked in update. Still having the same issue, its weird cause its been working for 4 days without any problem.

Could you please help me with the situation?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mario
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Problems connecting from another IP

Post by Masher »

Do you have two different instances of UGCC running? Seems odd to me that it works fine from server but not the rest.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
ledieurust

Re: Problems connecting from another IP

Post by ledieurust »

Hi,

No, I have only one server with one instance of UGCC running. I will restart the server again and try to find out if there is two instances by chance and I didn´t realice but I tried already.
I´m using WS 2012, is it possible that the problem is because of the ports I´m using? At the moment I selected the 80 as query. Could be related?

Thanks in advance,

Mario