Mono 100% CPU Usage

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
AccelerateServers

Mono 100% CPU Usage

Post by AccelerateServers »

I recently upgraded to the latest UGCC version at this time of posting, and since upgrading I have noticed mono on both of my machines running at 100% CPU usage. I have tried restarting the UGCC monitor, even restarting both machines.

http://puu.sh/kYA67/7342819cc1.png

Do you have any ideas?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Mono 100% CPU Usage

Post by Masher »

I'll look into it. I assume that's the monitor?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

Thats the monitor on both remote servers. Mono isnt nearly as high on the main panel.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Can you send me the 'startup' information the monitor prints on one of the monitors when it starts. I'm curious to see what threads are running to aid in troubleshooting. You can PM it to me if you need to.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

How would I go about getting that?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Nevermind, looks like I'm able to reproduce locally. Will get a patch to you asap.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

When you restart the monitor does it stay low, then jump to 100% after a few minutes? Or is 100% from the restart?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

starts off low for about 30-45 seconds then shoots to the top
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I was quick to jump to conclusions. Is there anything in the log that occurs 30-45 seconds after the start of the monitor?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

I am noticing that a server is now using 100% cpu usage even though there is no one on the server, even after killing the server and restarting it. Not sure at all if the issue is related.
http://puu.sh/kZvzE/cc78937d42.png

My timing may be wrong with the mono cpu spike, it seems to happen anywhere from 10 seconds after launch to 30 seconds. I'm not seeing anything in the log.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Ok.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

1.792, still uploading (about a minute left). Let me know if it helps.

http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.792/Deploy.7z
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

Do I only upload this to the affected monitors? As ive said, the main monitor is fine. I tried this on the remote monitors and the issue wasn't resolved.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yeah, only affected monitors. As side from upgrading, did you start using any other features of the panel?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

No