Mainly Removing Instances on Remotes

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
wpehosting

Mainly Removing Instances on Remotes

Post by wpehosting »

Okay,

So I had to do a System Restore on my main box that hosts the UGCC Web Panel. After having to recreate the MySQL, I'm now having to rebuild the information that I had inputted on the Panel previous to the restore. But when I try to rebuild the servers, I get an error saying that the IDs don't match.... Example. Old CSGO Server was id: 4, now the new CSGO that I'm trying to put on the same IP and Port is id: 2. How do I manually remove previous builds, and start over from scratch?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Mainly Removing Instances on Remotes

Post by Masher »

What's the exact error you're getting?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
wpehosting

Post by wpehosting »

Well, I can't reproduce the error now because my Web Panel cannot connect to my Remote server for Linux. However, it's working fine when I connect from Linux to Windows.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Did you get my reply to your email?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!