Server Details Spacing

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
KingJ

Server Details Spacing

Post by KingJ »

In the notes section for a server, I normally put the details (e.g IP/Port, Slots, Server Type). However, it seems that when parsed on ugcc.aspx, an extra space at the end of each line has been added. Attached is a screenshot of part of the HTML output of ugcc.aspx - some details have been blanked for privacy. However, you can clearly see at the end of "Server IP: nl1.game.kingj.net" there is a space that I have highlighted. I have checked in the definition for this note and no such space exists. This happens on all server detail pages.

Normally, this isn't a problem but when people copy and paste parts of details to save time, they get connection failures due to this extra space.

Can this be fixed?
Attachments
HTML highlight showing space added by UGCC
HTML highlight showing space added by UGCC
ugcc server details space.JPG (11.79 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Server Details Spacing

Post by Masher »

UGCC replaces crlf with a <br>, try making the line end with a <br> and see if that resolves it. In the meantime I'll see what I can do to fix it.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!