Request: Ark Countdown Change

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
PAL-18

Request: Ark Countdown Change

Post by PAL-18 »

When rcon is enabled on an Ark server and its restarted, the countdown is way too short. 10 seconds isnt enough to do get to safety since the gameplay is so deadly. 5 minutes is a safer period of time (it should announce every minute and then the last 30 seconds once every 10 seconds).
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Request: Ark Countdown Change

Post by Masher »

If you're using 1.91 or newer (http://www.brainless.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879) you can set this timeout per server. Anything over 30 seconds requires a valid license though.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

I found a bug; if i set the countdown to 30 seconds, it shows the messages fine but players aren't kicked and the server is not shut down.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Hmm, are there any errors in the log?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

The following get's spammed in the error log (when there's a player in the server when the server is stopped, keep in mind the server is setup as an Ark server yet the error mentions Rust):

Unable to shutdown server gracefully via RCON. Error trying to perform graceful shutdown of Rust server. Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at #=zskHY15YwQcBVfaR55pUQLr8=.#=zwaJ34po=(String #=zgACI83M=) at #=zskHY15YwQcBVfaR55pUQLr8=.#=znBPC$AXvnhnd(String #=zeiSy73owEAULCJetNQ==) at #=zskHY15YwQcBVfaR55pUQLr8=.#=zqS3J_NSzZlV2PljYpA==(Double #=zhUvR8Ow=, String& #=zUANkLSM=, String #=zeiSy73owEAULCJetNQ==, String #=z$YjhOs8E4T3q8_pnMg==, String #=z9IFUkl8ORAy6, Boolean& #=zFWhDFiY=) at #=zskHY15YwQcBVfaR55pUQLr8=.#=zLJJH4LGexi3E(Double #=zhUvR8Ow=, String& #=zUANkLSM=, String #=zeiSy73owEAULCJetNQ==, String #=z$YjhOs8E4T3q8_pnMg==, String #=z9IFUkl8ORAy6, Boolean& #=zFWhDFiY=)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Thank you, I'm able to reproduce this, but it doesn't occur everytime. Will troubleshoot and get an update out.

Disregard the fact it says rust in the error; I forgot to change the error message text.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If you disable process monitoring; does the shutdown work correctly for you? I think that may be the culprit. I believe it's fixed; but if it works correctly for you without process monitoring enabled than that would be extra verification.

Thanks.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!