codwaw

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
code0x33

codwaw

Post by code0x33 »

ok got one server set up no problem but now when i make another server on the same ip and port 28961the server will not start and shows the first server 28960 running
balon

Re: codwaw

Post by balon »

If it is showing the first server running, are you certain that you have set the correct port under your query tab?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Looking at the log the game server creates will probably help you troubleshoot. As balon mentioned make sure your query port settings are correct.

My guess is the second server is trying to use ports already in use by the first? If you stop the first one and then the second one will start; it's probably a port issue.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
code0x33

Post by code0x33 »

ok so if server one is 108.174.57.212:28960 and left the rest at 0
so what would be 108.174.57.212:28961 Query port ,Secondary query, port RCON port settings
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The query tab settings don't set the ports of the game server. You need to configure the server with it's config or command line for the ports you want it to use and then enter the port information the server is using in the query tab.

Been a long time since I messed with WaW and don't remember how to set the ports.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
code0x33

Post by code0x33 »

ok i got the second server up on the correct port no problem but in the game panel where it says info it shows the first servers info but the server is running on 28961 port any ideas how to get it to show the correct server in the panel
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I'd try using 28961 as query Port for your second server.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
code0x33

Post by code0x33 »

ya i remember some when we had our box way back in 2012 lol but will figure it out once we get up and running i will be submitting some templates for user for ya i have a few tricks for ark and and auto mod updating that works well