Linux Issues

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
AmazingBlizzard

Linux Issues

Post by AmazingBlizzard »

Hi,

So I am having some issues regarding my Debian 9 installation of UGCC 2.0. So basically, Masher was able to help me on most of the issues I was having. Unfortunately there are still a few. One of them is that when I start a game server, the server's console over-writes the live console of xsp4. Another issue is that the panel still does not save panel customization settings. If you can help me fix these issues, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

E: Oh yeah, another issue is that when I go to close xsp4 to restart it, when I start it again and it binds to 0.0.0.0 it says the address is already in use 0.0
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Linux Issues

Post by Masher »

I'll have to look into both those issues. What version of mono are you using?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AmazingBlizzard

Hi, I am using mono 5.12

I have one last issue. The rest were fixed over a chat between us. Now I am getting an error that the address is already in use when it shouldn't be.

AmazingBlizzard

Okay so that issue was fixed. Now when I run the panel from Apache2 (which I am), and I start a server what user will the servers start as? Sudo? www-data? Also, the panel still is not saving customizations with Apache2.

I need to know because the servers download files to the user from which they start from upon the first startup.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Typically it's the process user apache runs as. In your case probably www-data.

As for the customizations not loading, I have to research further.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AmazingBlizzard

Masher wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:38 pm Typically it's the process user apache runs as. In your case probably www-data.

As for the customizations not loading, I have to research further.
Alright thanks.