Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.95 shows this error

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
PAL-18

Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.95 shows this error

Post by PAL-18 »

I just upgraded my UGCC to 2.0. I have the storage set to mysql (it worked fine in 1.95). I can log in fine and use settings, but the main page shows this error:
Unknown column 'gracefulcountdown' in 'field list' at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlHelper.ExecuteReader(MySqlConnection connection, MySqlTransaction transaction, String commandText, MySqlParameter[] commandParameters, Boolean externalConn) at MashToolsSharp.mysqlClass.customqry_multi(String qry) in G:\Code\VS2017\MashToolsSharp\mysql.cs:line 331 at UGCC_Sharp.dbinterface.custom_multiquery(String myquery) at UGCC_Sharp.menu.#=q8nLgQYMUtpea1AnpMhhKfw==(String #=qaGAbu1gzEed3tXPILeF3vA==, dbinterface& #=q4gD5ZsVxQU_AA_bA87OWCQ==) at UGCC_Sharp.menu.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
How do i fix this?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.95 shows this error

Post by Masher »

That's really odd, that column should have been present for even 1.95. Are you sure you're using the correct database? Did you get any errors during the database upgrade process? Did the column get accidentally deleted?

You can probably use the sql tool in the admin menu, try entering the following and it should add the column back to the DB.

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE servers ADD gracefulcountdown INT DEFAULT 0
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Re: Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.95 shows this error

Post by PAL-18 »

I'm not sure what happened, but the problem fixed itself after a few hours.