Minecraft Server crash

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
clumsyzombie

Minecraft Server crash

Post by clumsyzombie »

Question.

I can run mine craft with no issues outside the panel but I am thinking I might have something wrong.
I just used the minecraft Templete in the game template area. I go to run it inside the game panel I get the following

6/25/2018 2:30:43 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) system (0) monitor 0 Server has crashed three times in a short period of time, setting nostart to prevent crash/restart looping on server 3
6/25/2018 2:30:13 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) system (0) monitor 0 Attempting to start id: 3...SUCCESS
6/25/2018 2:30:13 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) system (0) monitor 0 Pid for started server 3 is 3656
6/25/2018 2:30:13 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) system (0) monitor 0 Server id 3 is not running--restarting.
6/25/2018 2:30:13 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) admin (1) www 0 Server id: 3 started by user id admin
6/25/2018 2:30:13 PM Clumsy's Work of Minecraft (3) This Host (1) admin (1) www 0 Pid for server 3 is 644

WHen I am outside the panel and I run it direct it works perfect.

Just for testing here is the server.properties file

Code: Select all

#Minecraft server properties
#Thu Oct 11 21:58:23 EDT 2012
allow-nether=true
level-name=world
enable-query=true
allow-flight=false
rcon.password=astrongpw
server-port=25565
query.port=25565
level-type=DEFAULT
enable-rcon=true
level-seed=
server-ip=
max-build-height=256
spawn-npcs=true
white-list=false
debug=false
spawn-animals=true
snooper-enabled=true
hardcore=false
texture-pack=
online-mode=true
pvp=true
difficulty=1
gamemode=0
max-players=20
rcon.port=25575
spawn-monsters=true
generate-structures=true
view-distance=10
motd=A Minecraft Server
clumsyzombie

Re: Minecraft Server crash

Post by clumsyzombie »

This shows it works outside the panel so I was just looking to see if anyone see this issue before.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Looks nearly identical to my test server. I don't have Root path set, but you might want to change yours to match your working directory, unless you're using it as a variable elsewhere.

Anything helpful in the logs/latest.log and/or crash-reports folder that give you any hints?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

You used the template that was in the game templates area? Or did you just make it by hand? Was wondering if the template was good with the latest release. Yea I have nothing in the logs of the game itself. It is almost like it is not even attempting to load it.
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

So i just made one by hand and it works. Strange I just didn't use the template and it works. Hum
Here is my template if you want to look at it.
https://app.box.com/s/4yiauqul273e0hqevlziq59fte7rx5xo

There is some differences the template that is in the template area is for a older panel.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Only major difference I see is javaw vs java.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!