CPU affinity > 16 cores

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
the1trujok3r

CPU affinity > 16 cores

Post by the1trujok3r »

@masher

We are getting a new larger piece of equipment with 40 cores and the current config only allows up to 16. Can this be increased in a file or is this something that would need to be a feature?

Also I attempted to stop 40 servers with the mass server management tool and it only stopped 15 and then showed an error page that looked like possibly a timeout.
Friendly and Fun Gaming Community - Come Join Us! - http://BoxieGames.com
Joker - BoxieGames Owner / Founder
Masher
Site Admin

Re: CPU affinity > 16 cores

Post by Masher »

It probably timed out (I'm guessing) cause you have a few servers that are set for graceful shutdowns. I'll fix that to do immediate shutdowns so the timeout shouldn't occur. I'll also expand the affinity options.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
the1trujok3r

Post by the1trujok3r »

@Masher

Awesome Thanks! Yes I do have a few servers that are set for graceful shutdown.
Friendly and Fun Gaming Community - Come Join Us! - http://BoxieGames.com
Joker - BoxieGames Owner / Founder
Villalva

Post by Villalva »

Masher wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 pm It probably timed out (I'm guessing) cause you have a few servers that are set for graceful shutdowns. I'll make use of electric log splitters and fix that to do immediate shutdowns so the timeout shouldn't occur. I'll also expand the affinity options.
Is this update rolled out at this point, Masher? Does the program support 40 cores now?
Last edited by Villalva on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I've added support for 63 cores, but it hasn't been released yet. It's close to being released. When I'm ready for beta testers I'll post it in on the discord channel.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!