Error using Update w/ Extras

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
mfernald

Error using Update w/ Extras

Post by mfernald »

Receive this error using the update with a batch file.

stderr: ERROR: Input redirection is not supported, exiting the process immediately.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Error using Update w/ Extras

Post by Masher »

What is the command line you're using for the extra?

Batch files need to be launched in a special way, you wan't directly run them.

Have it launch cmd (in system32 I believe)

In the arguments list /K "full\path\to\batch\file.bat"
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
mfernald

Post by mfernald »

Hi Masher,

Thanks for the response. I am using this in the update executable field, %SteamCMD% with a command line variable of +login anonymous +force_install_dir "%Root%" +app_update "443030 validate" +quit. The extra which was set up for a batch file called this:
@echo Downloading/updating mods...
D:\ConanExiles\SteamCMD\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +runscript D:\ConanExiles\ConanPPROD\modscript.txt
@echo Copying new or updated mods...
for /r D:\ConanExiles\SteamCMD\steamapps\workshop\content\440900 %%f in (*.pak) do @xcopy %%f D:\ConanExiles\ConanPPROD\ConanSandbox\Mods /D /Y
@Echo Done!
timeout /t 25

What was discovered is when doing this it would update the mods but not complete the copy to the working directory.

This same error is then encountered if we use a single batch file without and extra as seen below.
@echo Downloading/updating mods...
D:\ConanExiles\SteamCMD\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\ConanExiles\ConanPPROD +app_update 443030 +runscript D:\ConanExiles\ConanPPROD\modscript.txt
@echo Copying new or updated mods...
for /r D:\ConanExiles\SteamCMD\steamapps\workshop\content\440900 %%f in (*.pak) do @xcopy %%f D:\ConanExiles\ConanPPROD\ConanSandbox\Mods /D /Y
@Echo Done!
timeout /t 25

Thanks for any insight/help
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

What is the output when your run this batch outside of the panel, as an extra, and after an update?

What is your extra commandline settings?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!