Will this work with outlaws

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Kron

Will this work with outlaws

Post by Kron »

Will this work with an outlaws server?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Will this work with outlaws

Post by Masher »

I personally don't have any experience with the game, but the panel was designed to work with any executable. If you have any questions/issues we're here to assist.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

so I have the panel working, however, I'm not exactly sure where to put this as its what I put in a batch file to make it work if i can get this to work I will be buying a license immediately.

start ""/NORMAL "C:\Outlaws\OutlawsServer.exe" /Game/Maps/Mainmap/Mainmap -log -port=27374 -queryport=27015 -servername="Test Server Kron" -serverpassword=Test123! -PlayerCount=60 -Type=ORR -tickrate=200 -AdminPassword="Dreheruconn123!" any help would be amazing.

I have it starting the executable and that part seems to be working however it's not doing the above work.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Executable = C:\Outlaws\OutlawsServer.exe

Commandline arguments = /Game/Maps/Mainmap/Mainmap -log -port=27374 -queryport=27015 -servername="Test Server Kron" -serverpassword=Test123! -PlayerCount=60 -Type=ORR -tickrate=200 -AdminPassword="Dreheruconn123!"
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

that worked amazingly

however, if I click to stop it tells me it has stopped the server but does not actually stop it
will this program if license purchased will it be able to do automatic restarts? at a scheduled time?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Reboot your server. Start the server in the panel. In task manager do you see multiple copies of the program? Enable the view commandline column in task manager. One of those should match what you have in the panel. The other one will probably be similar but will be different. Try changing the settings to run the same thing as the second entry with the commandline options shown in task manager.

Yes if licensed there is support for scheduled restarts based on a certain time, or amount of uptime.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

there are two however one is not really doing anything and I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're saying?
Kron

Post by Kron »

the server is up and running seems to be working can connect and see in the list however the stop feature is not working it says it stops and does nothing. I will attach an imgur for you to see what I'm talking about.

https://imgur.com/mojIkWb

what am i supposed to do with this now?
Kron

Post by Kron »

Ok so I have seemed to be able to figure out the not stopping issues my next question is the console

it states no console file found
how do I resolve this issue?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The console file should point to a log file or something that logs the console output of the server. Not really a big issue if you don't need it.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

how does one do that? not too familiar with the process. also just bought 2 licenses from you.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Cool, thank you for your business.

I'm not familar with the outlaw game, but usually there's a config setting or commandline option that logs the console to a file, then the panel will disaplay console file through the console tool. It's not the true console to the game server.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

Is there a way to link multiple physical servers to one panel? aka I have an Outlaws server a Conan server on two separate machines but I want them both on the same panel?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Kron

Post by Kron »

so let's say I want to have the web server on the same server as MySQL database and then want to access two other physical machines do I need 3 licenses? or just 2 for the game machines?