Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: America's Hearland
The new menu as part of the interface upgrade requires an entry to be added to the web servers configuration file to work properly. Follow the directions below to fix the menu on EzUGCC. Note that new installs of EzUGCC will not require this.
- Open the httpd.conf file in the conf folder of EzUGCC. Typically c:\program files\ezugcc\conf\httpd.conf
- Towards the bottom of the file; find the line: "<Directory "C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\www">" (your path may be different--but will end with www).
- Add the following text under the above line: AspNet On
It should look somewhat similar to the code below. Save your changes and restart the web server. The menu should now work.
Code: Select all
<Directory "C:\Program Files\EzUGCC\www">
Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
Allow from all
DirectoryIndex Default.aspx index.htm index.aspx
Please do not PM me unless asked to!
We are a small company and if you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.
Need an affordable web control panel
? Try UGCC