mohaa server info

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
crazygamer

mohaa server info

Post by crazygamer »

I have 3 mohaa servers running great.

The only problem, is it doesn't seem to be querying the server correctly. The Query port depends on the server port. So default server port 12203, should have query port 12300. I have that set.

For Server Type, if I choose General, it doesn't show anything under info on the home page. If I choose Quake 3 & Compatibles, I see (0/) no matter how many players are on.

Am I stuck with it like this, or is there a way to display the number of players on the server?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: mohaa server info

Post by Masher »

I'll look into adding query support for Mohaa.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Try setting the game type to Unreal Tournament and let me know if the queries work.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Disregard that, won't work. Will have an update here soon that will have mohaa query support.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
crazygamer

Post by crazygamer »

That would be awesome. Thanks Masher, and also thanks for going to all that extra work today getting me setup. I didn't realize my email was full. That's good to know, lol.

Thanks!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Sure, no problem. :)
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
crazygamer

Post by crazygamer »

Not sure if this would be helpful for any other game or not, but I had an idea.

With mohaa, the log file is overwritten everytime the server is restarted. With a .bat file, this could be fixed, however, .bat files won't work with the panel.

My thought is, to add an option to allow a 'server extra' program to start before the server.exe file runs. If it wouldn't be helpful for anyone else, or it would be too difficult, don't worry about it, but I thought I would suggest it.

Thanks!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

That's an excellent idea. Will looking into implementing it.

If mohaa has an option for specifying the name of a file to log to, you can use the %DATE% and/or %TIME% strings in the commandline arguments and ugcc will replace the string with the current date/time.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
crazygamer

Post by crazygamer »

unfortunately not. It always saves it as qconsole.log. I made a .bat file that will do just that though.

Code: Select all

cd main
set mydate=%date:~4,2%-%date:~7,2%-%date:~10,4%
set mytime=%TIME:~0,2%-%TIME:~3,2%-%TIME:~6,2%
copy qconsole.log logs\%mydate%-%mytime%.log
echo done
exit
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Here's 1.44, consider it a beta for now. Added medal of honor query support.

EzUGCC: http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.44/EzUGCC2.exe
Manual pkg: http://redirect.brainless.us/ugcc/1.44/Deploy.zip
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
crazygamer

Post by crazygamer »

Awesome! Works Great! Thanks alot.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Released official 1.44, that allows you to run a program/batch file before starting the game server.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=576
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
crazygamer

Post by crazygamer »

very nice! thanks!