Server doesnt start automatically

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Spartanfrog

Server doesnt start automatically

Post by Spartanfrog »

Title says all :). Have the setting to restart if not running and it doesnt start during boot up :/
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Server doesnt start automatically

Post by Masher »

Is the monitor running? Have you checked the log file/event viewer.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Also if the server was stopped via the panel before rebooting, it won't start automatically if you reboot.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Spartanfrog

Post by Spartanfrog »

Monitor is running at startup i think? How can I test this? This is also the second time in the row this has happen so I dont think it is your second idea.

Also, if I try to make any changes for the server on the server managment page, i hit update and i recieve an error :/
1+3+3=7
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

You can look in task manger for a process called 'ugccmonsvc.exe'....if you see it monitor is running....if you don't see it....check the logs folder under EzUGCC. In particualr ugccmon.log.

The error you are also talking about is fixed in PRC12, about to add a new topic for that.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Spartanfrog

Post by Spartanfrog »

Well I figured it out. SInce you told me about looking at the logs, I did and the past two days it says "Shutting Down, expected a different version of database" or something like that. So I'll just update to that fix that messed up the database :)
1+3+3=7
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

When you update the panel you have to update the monitor as well, or it won't start and spits out that message.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Spartanfrog

Post by Spartanfrog »

Yeah I just update them...both of them. Still has that error in the log file :/
1+3+3=7
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Did you login to the panel as an admin before starting the monitor? You need to do this so that the database can be upgraded. Once you've done that the monitor should start up.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Spartanfrog

Post by Spartanfrog »

Yeah I logged on and the database did update. Now I cant even start the servers at all and also I get a different error now when I try updating the server.
1+3+3=7
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

If you are using the hash feature, you need to reset those.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Spartanfrog

Post by Spartanfrog »

Ok but I cant update the server so........
And the monitor wont start. Im sorry for all this trouble :/. Make sure to add it to the documentation :)
1+3+3=7
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

The error messages you are getting would be helpful.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!