CPU Usage Monitoring

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
KingJ

CPU Usage Monitoring

Post by KingJ »

One really useful thing to have would be CPU monitoring, with historical data too per individual server. In addition, based upon this you could enable "Troubleshoot Monitoring", so if the server starts using more than a predefined value of CPU, the server in question is stopped to prevent other servers being negatively affected. This would be very useful, a bad script can affect a lot of servers.
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: CPU Usage Monitoring

Post by Masher »

Right now cpu monitoring isn't supported under linux, so I'm leaving it out until it is supported.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
KingJ

Post by KingJ »

Could you enable it only if the detected OS is Windows then?
GAME.KINGJ.NET - Game servers for a wide range of games and 3rd party mods at excellent prices.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

We'll see. I doubt I'll implement any historical monitoring into the panel. CPU monitoring though sounds like a neat feature.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!