Monitor your server spec

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
oldassgamers

Monitor your server spec

Post by oldassgamers »

I've reiceved requested regarding to view the cpu/ram usages of a server. A good comparising is the graph that mcmyadmin offer for all the minecraft lovers. I finally convinced my costumer who uses mcmyadmin to use ugcc instead, due to it outstanding functionality.

But is it possible to add a graph on ugcc so each costumer may view the server performance? How fast the cpu is, how much it's using in procent and how much ram it's available for the server.
Last edited by oldassgamers on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Monitor your server spec

Post by Masher »

Overall specs for the whole physical server, or the cpu/memory usage of the game server?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
oldassgamers

Post by oldassgamers »

I was refering to the cpu/memory usage of the specific game server. :)

I always provide one cpu core with an limit amount of ram for each game server. So they really want to see how much demanding is the game server for their cpu core and how much ram it usage.
master

Post by master »

Masher wrote:Overall specs for the whole physical server, or the cpu/memory usage of the game server?
as an admin over the panel, I would find it very useful to see the servers health (cpu/ram/net usage) and im sure the normal users would like to see how much cpu/ram their server is using (with the max being their cap/affinity setting)

I am sure the latter is what is being requested here.
Reason

Post by Reason »

master wrote:
Masher wrote:Overall specs for the whole physical server, or the cpu/memory usage of the game server?
as an admin over the panel, I would find it very useful to see the servers health (cpu/ram/net usage) and im sure the normal users would like to see how much cpu/ram their server is using (with the max being their cap/affinity setting)

I am sure the latter is what is being requested here.
I would personally love to see both server stats and game server stats implemented but with the option to show users one, the other, both, or OFF completely. We currently use BitMeter II (free) which allows you to see Server Bandwidth remotely via IP & Port but not per server and no CPU or RAM usage. :cry:
Being able to see stats for; CPU, RAM, IO, & Network for even just the server itself through UGCC would be great but for each game server too would be invaluable.