Two type install/UI setting?

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Expression93

Two type install/UI setting?

Post by Expression93 »

What I'm thinking of is a method to hide certain features on the panel which aren't appropriate to the environment the panel is being used in.

In practice, the way I use my panel means I do not need the ticket system, email features or the billing integration, and for that reason I consider that to be Interface clutter.

Is it possible to hide these in any way?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Two type install/UI setting?

Post by Masher »

You can disable the ticket system in the general configuration and removes links to it. Everything else I'm afraid not.

You can edit your navigation menu to remove those links you don't need in the Panel Customization page of the Settings page.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Expression93

Re: Two type install/UI setting?

Post by Expression93 »

Ah, I never spotted the ability to disable to ticket system outright, so I have turned it off now.

In terms of the other sections I'd like to keep this as an open feature request for the addition of a feature to disable those sections, I'd rather avoid the alternative of a hacky approach of template editing.