Server stats

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
AccelerateServers

Server stats

Post by AccelerateServers »

I would like to see "quick server stats" shown above the server list (circled in blue) that give some basic information about all the servers listed such as player count our of max player slots, number of online servers out of total number of servers, etc. This can be for admins only, but if its able to be dynamic (meaning if im a normal user with 5 servers, it will show stats for only those 5 servers)

Thanks!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Server stats

Post by Masher »

Good idea, thanks!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

Post by AccelerateServers »

whoops forgot screenshot: http://puu.sh/lPrwl/6466074037.png
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Added in 1.85. Thanks for the idea.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

Are you able to provide a stats page that then you can have API request to pull the details and have them displayed on another site via API calls. Would be cool if you had single site that showed all the stats of the servers on each site. kind of like this kind of just ideas is all

clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

Be nice to have over all server stats and then each game server have stats also.