Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:53 pm
Hi, what about adding Automatic Server Backup feature for minecraft? I dont like Spigot/Bukkit plugins to do this job.
It should work like this:
- Send RCON Command to save map (/save-all)
- Send RCON Command to disable world saving (/save-off)
- Copy the maps and plugins and .zip them to the backup folder of the server
- Send RCON Command to enable world saving (/save-on)
This would be great to allow my clients create automatic backups.
(Sorry for my bad English)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3207
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:54 pm
- Location: Ohio
Interesting idea, will look into this.
Please do not PM me unless asked to!
We are a small company and if you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.
Need an affordable web control panel
? Try UGCC
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest